Update on transition arrangements for all Year Groups
25 June 2020 (by admin)
I hope you are all well and safe.
This afternoon, our School staff are meeting remotely, via virtual conferencing, to finalise July's learning group provisions and our expected September reopening arrangements for all pupil groups. Tomorrow, a letter will be coming home, to all families, informing decisions made and agreed, by School leaders and the staff team, on the following areas:
1) The reopening of the School to Year 1 pupils, before the end of summer term
2) Face-to-face meetings, for all Year Groups, before the end of summer term, giving pupils and staff the opportunity to say goodbye to their current class and a welcome to next year's class teacher
3) Final day of provisions by the school, for Keyworker and Non-Keyworker groups, for this summer term.
4) Next year's teacher/year group allocations, including year group/classroom names.
5) Expected September arrangements, for the School's staff and pupil return.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in all of the matters above.