Free School Meals online application
28 April 2021 (by admin)
Dear Parents and Carers,
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you are receiving any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance, income related
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit, with a household income of £7,400 or less (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
In accordance with national Department for Education advice, we cannot accept evidence of provisional tax awards.
To apply for Free School Meals, click on the link below to take you directly to the ECC online application form.